Terracotta Roof Tiles
Clean Roof & Flexi-Point
Terracotta tiles restore beautifully they are a strong tiles with great colour. Getting all of the fundamentals fixed on the roof will enhance the longevity of these tiles.
- Site assessed
- Safety anchor points installed
- Ladder locks installed
- SWMS filled in
- Roofers Safety Pole Installed
- Trained Tradespersons
Each roof has different areas that need attention from broken tiles, rusted valley irons through to bedding problems. At time of quoting these are identified and best trade practices are put into place.
Common areas repaired:
Careful preparation goes into the process before cleaning takes place, which includes
- Disconnect water tanks
- Broken tiles replaced
- Exhaust fans covered
- Solar panels covered
- Gutters cleaned out
- Downpipes disconnected
- Downlights covered
- Vehicles removed from near roof
- Roof tiles are now ready for the cleaning process. 3500psi of water is used in this process.
- Job site is cleaned and the downpipes reconnected
- Full clean or Ridge Caps only
- Application of Moss Removal Treatment
- Flexi Pointing is applied by a trowel 3-5mm thick along the sides of the ridge caps & gable tiles to provide waterproof tile joins.
- Flexible pre-mixed compound that can withstand harsh winds.
- Specially formatted to flex with natural roof movement
- Seals & holds ridge capping into place.
- Finished to a smooth even layer.