Clean Roof & Flexi Point
Clean Roof, Flexi Point & Seal
Cement Tile Roof Restoration
A popular option for those who don't want to re-colour but too tidy up the roof. Usually the tiles have good colour so the finish looks great, the pointing is matched to the tile colour. A clear sealer is another popular option as it prolongs the clean look of the tile for longer. The roof is assessed and quoted for its requirements.
- Site assessed
- Safety anchor points installed
- Ladder locks installed
- SWMS filled in
- Roofers Safety Pole Installed
- Trained Tradespersons
Each roof has different areas that need attention from broken tiles, rusted valley irons through to bedding problems. At time of quoting these are identified and best trade practices are put into place.
Common areas repaired:
Careful preparation goes into the process before cleaning takes place, which includes
- Disconnect water tanks
- Broken tiles replaced
- Exhaust fans covered
- Solar panels covered
- Gutters cleaned out
- Downpipes disconnected
- Downlights covered
- Vehicles removed from near roof
- Roof tiles are now ready for the cleaning process. 3500psi of water is used in this process.
- Job site is cleaned and the downpipes reconnected.
- Flexi Pointing is applied by a trowel 3-5mm thick along the sides of the ridge caps & gable tiles to provide waterproof tile joins.
- Flexible pre-mixed compound that can withstand harsh winds.
- Specially formatted to flex with natural roof movement
- Seals & holds ridge capping into place.
- Finished to a smooth even layer.
- Recommended for tiles with high colour & oxide still present
- Ideal to keep the original tile colour for longer
- Prolongs the clean tile for longer
- Recommend on cement tiles or non-glazed tiles
- Cannot guarantee as sealer breaks down, similar to varnish on decking boards