Clean Ridge Caps & Flexi Point
Cement Tile Roof Restoration
Another choice that makes the roof water tight & addresses areas that need fixed like valleys & rebedding. The roof finished is a uniformed look as all the ridge caps are flexi pointed.
- Site assessed
- Safety anchor points installed
- Ladder locks installed
- SWMS filled in
- Roofers Safety Pole Installed
- Trained Tradespersons
Each roof has different areas that need attention from broken tiles, rusted valley irons through to bedding problems. At time of quoting these are identified and best trade practices are put into place.
Common areas repaired:
- Replacement of broken tiles
- Cleaning out behind chimneys
- Cleaning out around skylights
- Ridge cap preparation
- Rebedding to ridge caps
- Hip trays fitted in corners
- Gables cut back in ready for repointing
- Brackets, flashings & flue seals checked
- Weep holes drilled as needed.
- Ridge caps cleaned to expose edge of caps & old bedding
- Weep holes cleaned out or re-drilled as required
- Flexi Pointing is applied by a trowel 3-5mm thick along the sides of the ridge caps & gable tiles to provide waterproof tile joins.
- Flexible pre-mixed compound that can withstand harsh winds.
- Specially formatted to flex with natural roof movement
- Seals & holds ridge capping into place.
- Finished to a smooth even layer.