Look At This Roof's Top 10 Tips
- Get at least 3 quotes.
- Get a fully written quote.
- Compare what each quote is offering.
- Call us and ask us about what we have quoted, ask about our products, our methods and ask to explain terminology.
- Do not pay deposits without first seeing a quote.
- Ask about safety measures & Insurance the business has in place.
- Ask about Tradesmen qualifications.
- View completed jobs from quotes you have received.
- Keep the lines of communication open, know what's happening on your roof – if you are not sure, ask.
- Cheapest is not always the best.